Monday, December 31, 2007

It Has Been 1 Year

Tomorrow is 1 Jan 2008. To many, it is a new beginning or a chance to open a new book.

To me, 1 Jan 2008 signify 1 year of laying off the ciggs. It is an achievement, one big achievement, personnaly. God knows how many times I thought of taking a puff since I decided to stop last 2nd January 2007. After having a meal, when I looked around and saw all those people puffing away, the pull to light up was bigger than a sight of a sexily dress woman. There were many occasions when I was so stressed up, all I could think of was having a puff, just 1 PUFF!

I dont know how I did it because the longest I had done this before was 3 months and that was when I was staying in a foreign land where it cost RM25 per pax some years back! But I am glad I stopped as I feel my lung is taking in more air . Somehow, the capacity of my lungs is so much more now. I feel healthy. I dont grasp for air when I took the stairs anymore.

I look forward to another year of cigg free period.

To those who smoke, come join me for a cigg free period.

4 comments:

IBU said...

Happy New Year! Fantastic achievement of a cig free 07 I must say...keep it up!!

Nak tanya apa saja... sbb tak sempat nak baca backdated entries. Any new destination to travel to in 08?

warrior2 said...

Hi ibu, Happy New Year to you too and thank you for the visit.

I will most probably go out at least 5 times this year starting with Japan for a 4 days trip in mid January. Likely destinations part from Japan would be
London - 95%
USA - 50%
Vietnam - 95%
Singapore or Indonesia - 75% and
1 West European destination - 75%

Where I will go finally god knows.

zewt said...

i must say... that is one fantastic achievement for 2007!

kudos to you *clap clap*... keep it up. may more ppl join u in your quest.

Anonymous said...

Dang! I salute u for ur will. Hopefully I cud summon mine too.

Congratulations on a meaningful milestone.