Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Finland

First of all, it was FINLAND and not Norway as per my previous entry. I had visited Norway before!
Of all the Scandinavian countries, Finland had eluded me all these times until recently. Not much different from the others but one thing is common - it is an expensive country. I guess if you have seen one scandinavian country, you have seen them all.
Spent 3 days in Finland, managed to go on a short trip out of the city, do some window shopping, Nokia phones are more expensive there, food is typical of that region but I ate what I could.
Of the 4 scan countries, I prefer Denmark. So much more to do and see, more cosmoplitan and metropolitan!
Visit it again? Nahhh, not if I can help it!

3 comments:

zewt said...

thanks for dropping by warrior...

warrior2 said...

you are welcome zewt...

zewt said...

and finland or norway... it's ok la... you're on a holiday anyway.