Friday, December 28, 2007

SWITZERLAND

Switz was another first. Its quite different from other European countries. I was in Bern, for the 3 days I was there in that country.
The country is actually beautiful with its vast flats and hills/mountaneous structure and these I was able to capture on the long trip to and fro the airport.
The city of Bern was not that big but the shops are nice and modern. Bought the swiss millitary watch and other locally switz stuffs.
I spent the 3 days just looking and wachting the people, the place and the environment. Not that expensive compared to Finland.
On the way back to Zurich airport, I stopped over at the Bally/other barnd factory outlet. Managed to buy some bally stuffs at a very discount and bought myself another equinox swiss wacth.
I like Switzerland and wouldnt mind going back there again. The next time, I will make it a point to be in Zurich!

3 comments:

Maverick SM said...

I dream to be able to travel as much as you do. I truly envy your fun in life.

warrior2 said...

Hi Maverick, MOST of my trips out were work related. I am lucky to have a job which allows me to GO OUT THERE!No apology for this.

There is only one problem with me personnaly. I am not a tourist. I mean when I am in a country, I really dont make an effort to be a TOURIST, be adventoruous and all that stuffs.Hey I dont even take pictures!

But lately I am begining to venture out and see more of the country, the people, their culture and history. Hope to download some pics in this blog starting with my next trip to Japan in mid January 08.

Anonymous said...

The very first time I flew, it was to Zurich. Then Geneva, then Zermatt and Oberwald.

It is breathtakingly beautiful country. For a landlocked nation, Switzerland has some pretty beautiful water sights.

I stood once on an ancient glacier at sunset. It was sublime and also very humbling.

On a bus ride through the Alps, I came across a dam. The greenish tint of snowmelt...beautiful.

Reading ur posts brought back a memory filled with nature in all its magnificence.

U r lucky to be able to travel a lot.