Wednesday, January 02, 2008

2007

The year of 2007 was a good and a wonderful year for me in general. Money was never an issue. I got to go to new places overseas. Work commitments were fulfilled and in some cases exceeding expectation. I didnt smoke for the whole of 2007 (and am still abstaining). Apart from the occasional headache, I was generally healthy in 2007. Life was kind to me. I feel so blessed.
I dont have any resolution for this year. Last year I only had the non smoking thing in mind. I think I will just strive to be a better human being. I have always wanted to do more social works. Currently it is almost nil. I will try to improve on this this year.
I still have some demons in me and from time to time, I do GILA things. Got to reduce the sin part!
I hope your life is full of happiness and I wish it is blessed too!
Have a wonderful life.

No comments: