Monday, December 31, 2007

MOSCOW RUSSIA

I have always wanted to know how Russia is.

Got that chance in august/sept this year when I spent 6 days in Moscow. Its a unique country with its unique architecture and moscow is so alive with activities. Its expensive, its quite crowded (jam at odd hours) and it is full of rich people. I had this impression that moscovites are rich people. They drove luxury cars, for every 3 cars I saw a merc, a lux or a bmw. They have speciality shops, designer shooping complexes and thier security guards in these establishemnts are in coats.

Dont ask me about prices because everything here is so expensive. Got me thinking how do the poor survive in the city.

I went to the red square, took some shots of the famous place,and went to another area which commemorate the WW2 dead, its a kind of TUGU Peringatan. Like I said, I am not much of a tourist but I only took 3 0r 4 pictures in these places that I went.

The women are very sexy and beautiful.
Security was also an issue and was advised not to be too adventouros alone!

I have now a different view of Russia and moscow. Too expensive for me though!

No comments: