Friday, March 02, 2007

Enggang sama Enggang, Pipit sama Pipit

Somehow, at least in term of finding a life partner/couples, I do tend to agree with the above title. From my own experience and my observations over so many enggang and pipit years, I find that if your partner is quite the opposite of what you are, your make up, your background, whether you were a science or arts based student (amongt others), the chances of living a wonderful and blissful life with each other is slimmer.
People say the opposite attracts! That may be true for magnets but not for humans!
Think about this and observes your surroundings. You may yet agree with me!
Ofcourse you dont have to.

2 comments:

zewt said...

opposite do attracts.... the art is to find similarity amidst differences...

warrior2 said...

Like magnets, over time, magnetism dissapears!