Friday, July 25, 2008

Is It So?

I am extremely busy nowadays that I have so little time to spend on blogging and/or reading other people`s blogs. I have so many things to write about but have so little time. Thats why you have not seen any new entry lately or me messing up other people`s blogs!
Is it so? I mean, I have this general view that malay women nowadays are getting shorter and "rounder". I have not observed other races and thus my focus group/race will be just the malays. You see, I have this habit of looking at people and observing them. Singles, couples or groups and I am not sure whether it is just me or is it true that malay women are getting shorter and shorter and ofcourse more plump? Look around!
Everywhere I go now, I see more shorter and rounder women than they are lean/thin and tall. My thoughts? Well, short and rounder women are certaintly not as attractive/sweet to look at to me. I prefer them to be tall and not so big. My fear? That this trend if true will be the direction of the future.
Why? I guess its the food and the lifestyle that we lead.
The men? Havent look at men so much as I looked at women but I think the men are still ok i.e. 50-50.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... so you're just busy. I thought you got sick or something and end up in hospital that you got sooooo very quiet. Me and Kevin started to miss your witty comments. :-P well, at least i miss exchanging witty opinions with you, uncle warrior.

Malay women short and plump? Are you sure? I dunno, I haven't notice anything new, maybe cuz i haven't been going out much. But i notice more and more men are getting more perut buncit and botak early! Not so nice to look at either!

warrior2 said...

Hi Clef, Thanks for visiting again.

Basically I was busy although I also wanted to lay off politics for a while.

I have been doing women wacthing and thus I wouldnt know about those baldy perut buncit men!
I still have my hairs and my perut is a lil bit like a 2 months old pregnant woman since I quit smoking.

Anonymous said...

Haha... I check ur blog every now and then, uncle warrior. I like your thoughts...

Msian politics are getting repetitive and boring arr, these days. i also wanna lay off for awhile, but sometimes, can't help it. LOL...

Wat's tis? Quit smoking can gain weight? Wah, i dunno that!

warrior2 said...

QUIT SMOKING and one ballons!
It is one sure fire way for skinny people to gain weight.

The btheory is this and I can vauch for it.

Smokers dont have much taste bud cells anymore as most of them are killed off by the ciggaretes/smokes. Thats why smokers dont eat much generally because they cant appreciate the things that they eat.

Once they quit, the taste bud cells grow back and they finally manage to savour the various taste of a dish and thus eats a lot. Things/food becomes more tasty.

Thats what happened to me. Dulu cant even finish a plate of rice. After I quit , I doubled my food intake. Now it has become stabled and I eat not so much but still more than when I was a smoker.

I have gained 13 kilos and i have changed my pant size 3 times now.ANd it is still growing

Anonymous said...

LOL... I'm categorized as skinny. they even call me lizard back in highschool. Tis way of gaining weight definitely can't work for me because I'm not a smoker, and i can't stand smoke. not because i hate em, but because i have a lung condition.

But gaining weight after quit smoking, that's something for me to WOW for!

Hope said...

I think your post is an insult to Malay women.
I get it that you've done your research, observation and all, but you are obviously shallow in your thinking.
short, rounder women are less attractive? try shallow, obnoxious, arrogant men.