Friday, August 01, 2008

WHAT DO YOU GET?

I was driving my sons back home from tuition last night. The youngest was exchanging sms about the WHAT DO YOU GET if you cross x and y jokes with his friends.
So just to lighten things up a bit I asked my 2 son WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A CAT AND A DOG?
They tried to humour me by giving a few answers. All of them were tak boleh pakai ones ofcourse.
Finally I said "KUJING"
And they went WHAT? With a look of bewirlderment and followed by OMG, YOU SUCK!

6 comments:

Calvin Soo KJ said...

hi warrior2, got your blog from clef's. I like your blog's header, and like all men, we love our women. they are also god's beautiful creation. but they can really be a pain in the ass sometimes...lol. ah women, what can we do without them.

warrior2 said...

Calvin,thank you for visiting. I cant live without them thats for sure! hehe

Anonymous said...

Calvin... about women is, you can't live with them,you can't live without them. Same goes with men. LOL.

Uncle warrior...now that was lame. Kujing? :-S new species arr? PAS/UMNO new offspring? LMAO,

Pete said...

Got ur link from Cleff comment column, Ha Ha, Kujing! A real good one!

Calvin Soo KJ said...

clef: i know this'll sound a bit stupid, but im really bad at computer language, so to speak....what's LMAO. lol and wtf of course i sudah tau, but the rest....buggers me man!!! lol

Anonymous said...

LMAO is Laughing My Ass Out. Hahaha. Aiyo, pardon me lah, I'm the lazy kind. Lazy want to type all. No worries, last time i also dunno what it means until a friend of mine explained it to me. Hahaha. =.=v