Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Vietnam, Cebu and London

It has been quite a while. I have not made any entries simply because I have been so very busy with work, with life!
But to keep you updated, yes I did go to Hanoi as planned in April. Was there for 4 days. Hanoi of today is different from the Hanoi that I knew from my trip before. More motorbikes now compare to more cyles before. The roads are packed. Things are so expensive. I had 3 meals on 3 seperate days in a newly opened Malay restaurant and paid my makan with the US bills. Not many modern buildings etcetc.
Then I went to Cebu Phillipines. That trip was also for 4 days. Didnt venture out that much. Makan was a problem.
I will be leaving for London this saturday if everything is ok. I will be there for 8 days. Looking forward to the trip as my last trip was in November last year which was a 14 days trip. I was told that the wheater now is much better than the past 2 weeks. It is getting warmer and less wet.
The RM versus Pound Sterling was better the past 2 weeks though. It was around RM6.35 versus 1PS. Oh well, one cant have everything!

No comments: