Friday, June 13, 2008

P. Ramlee the Musical 2

I am not a theatre fan and have never been to one show locally or abroad. A few days ago, I was offered the oppurtunity to attend the PRamlee the Musical show. What the heck I told myself. Go and try to see what is theatre all about. So I am going tonight. The show starts at 830 pm and will ends at 1130 pm.
I will reach home most probably around 1230 am. My flight tomorrow will be at 1005am. I am not going to have much sleep! Oh well, I will have plenty of time to sleep onboard as it is going to be a 13 hours flight.
Today is my 525 days of smoke free period. There were times when I really feel that I would like to take one stick but I know if I do that, I will be a smoker again. Dont worry. I am still able to remain smoke free!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was told that the P.Ramlee the musical didn't really do justice to give tribute to P. Ramlee. I'm skeptical about that, and since I don't have the opportunity to go and watch it myself, I do hope you'll be able to blog it out when you have time to do so.