Tuesday, January 22, 2008

COLD Japan

I am back from my Japan trip. Before I left for Tokyo, I was monitoring the temp through the CNN programme and it was showing temperatures of between 8-10 centigrade. Fine I thought as I can handle anything around 10 without any winter clothes. These are bulky things which I can do without!. Thus I didnt bring any.
Imagine my surprise when it was hovering around 2 and 3 degrees in the day and dipping below 0 at nights. When I was going home, there was snow around the Narita airport as it snowed heavily the night before.
It was a torture to be in the open and thus, I stayed indoor most of my free time.
My previous trip to Tokyo last year was more memorable and it was pinkish Tokyo as it was during the period of cheery blossom. Check out my previous entry on this.
Its good to be back home. I took 2 days leave after I came back from Tokyo. 2 days of just lazying around and doing stuffs I like in KL.
Cheers to all.

2 comments:

MAMA JAWA (ala-ala MAMA JUWIE) said...

Nyah kesian blog kau, tak orang nak komen. Tapi sebab kau dah komen blog Mak, Mak membalas budi dengan meninggalkan komen jugak yang berikut:

"Wow Japan must be damn good"

Jangan Marah...

warrior2 said...

Some of us dont create blog and expect comments to be sent!. Only a person of ala-ala mama juwie would think so.

Oh My!