Tuesday, January 08, 2008

ME, a WOMAN, a Bus and What Went On

The last 2 days or so, some bloggers wrote about some perverts in trains sexually harassing women.
This is my story.
When I was younger and just started working, I used the bus a lot to go to work, to go back home and moved around as I havent bought a car. One day (lucky or unlucky is subjective), I was in a bus going back home from the office. As usual the bus was crowded and packed with all kinds of people. It was an uncond bus and there were many back then.
I was sitting in an aisle seat. At first it was just a routine bus trip. Then it happened!
A 20 something woman was standing beside me. She was quite beautiful and she was wearing a baju kurung. She had her crotch (is it the correct term here?) against my shoulder (top part of my arm). Right on the bulls eye! And as the bus moved and swayed, I could feel her "v" rubbing against my shoulder. I guess one can imagine what kind of contact that I am talking here because a baju kurung is just a very thin layer piece of kain unlike a jean! At first I thought it was an accident but it went on for a period of time. She didnt do anything to avoid "contact". She had every oppurtunity to shift her position so that there wont be any contact involving that part of her body.
Well being young and a hot blooded man back then, it was just like "orang mengantuk disorongkan bantal". How often do you get that to happened to you. I allowed it to continue because it was just "incredible" that it happened and the sensation that I felt. There were moments when I could feel her "v" pressing hard against me and I knew that was done on purpose because the bus and her movement was not in sync!. All in all, there was contact for a good 15 minutes.
Finally, my conscience took over and told my bloody self to shift my position a little bit so that there was no longer any contact. As much as it was an "undescribeable experience" I was brought up generally well.
The moral? I DONT KNOW!
Lesson learnt? There were 2 perverts that day and NO VICTIM

9 comments:

Laksarian said...

Congratulations, you've encountered a chijo. Consider yourself lucky.

http://www.jref.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21260

warrior2 said...

Hi laksarian, I read your chijo account in Japan. Very interesting and plenty of similarities between us`s story except the part inbolved!.

I believe you can now understand/appreciate how and what I felt and why I let it happened for 15 minutes. Like you I was hotblooded, "thrilled", excited,and was in the couldnt believe my mind state.

Never happened again to me but even until now I can still "FEEL" her!

Laksarian said...

That wasn't my story, just an article I read about a few months ago. I am reminded by it after reading your story.

However, I am still praying for my turn haha.

content said...

anxiously waiting for my turn! opps, just realised i just bought a car. darn! hahaha!

cool blog,man!

warrior2 said...

Dear content, thank you for visiting and posting your comment.

Unknown said...

OK,that's a totally different point of view, maybe you were a hot young macho male and she just fancied you too. interesting ...

Anonymous said...

Eh, I saw ur comment on my blog, so i decided to come and see which post ur tokking about. So it's tis one. This kind of girls... aiyo, make me malu as a girl la... behave liddat...wear baju kurung summore.

I can't blame you for doing wud u did...she's the one who 'invited' and since it's free, but it's in public lah, oi... oh well...

The moral of your story: If things are free and no harm can possibly be done, why not take it?? Or wud? i also donno.

warrior2 said...

Cleff, all I can say about that incident is I CAN STILL REMEMBER EVERY DETAILS AND FEEL THE SENSATION!

I have live for so long now and amongst the many things that happened to me, this I wont forget. LOL

faeizt said...

lolzzz
coollzzz